Thursday, February 14, 2013

Elder Miyasaki is Finally a MISSIONARY!

My name is Mike Ewing. I'm Elder Jalon Miyasaki's step-father. I will be running this blog for Jalon so that his family and friends can stay updated on his adventures.

Elder Miyasaki entered the MTC in Provo, Utah at 1:30 pm on Wednesday the 13th of February. He was extremely excited to get going on this new chapter in his life. I'm going to post his address to the MTC so everyone can send him letters.

In this blog I hope to post:
Letters from Elder Miyasaki
Pictures
And many other things to keep people informed of the things he is doing.

I want to thank all those who help Elder Miyasaki throughout his life. You all have had a great influence in his life. I know that he would've liked to thank everyone of you personally and knowing him, he probably did!

Here is his address

Elder Jalon Mattio Miyasaki
MTC Mailbox #52
CHI-CONS 0326
2005 North 900 East
Provo, UT 84604-1793

No comments:

Post a Comment