Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Message from Elder Miyasaki - 3-6-2013

Hello Everyone!
 
I hope that your week has been amazing. My week has been a good one. I defenitly saw alot more trials and hard times this week than I have in the previous couple weeks. But this week still has been an amazing one! My room unfortunatly failed our room check because the people here at the MTC dont like the idea of 'Mega Bed' very much. Which is a bummer because mega bed has been such a great joy in my life. We didnt lose any basketball games this week so we pretty much run the MTC when it comes to basketball haha. I have learned so much this week when it has come to language, it often gets frustrating at times because you feel like you are making no progress at all but when you teach lessons you see how much you have really learned and honestly its the greatest feeling ever! My testimony has been grown so much and honestly I cant even wait til I leave the MTC for Chile. The day I leave is March 25th. I really just want to get out there and teach. I really cant believe that I have already been out for almost a month. Time has gone by so fast.
 
Just a quick thank you to all the people that sent me packages and mail this week. I really appreciate them so so much! Wendy, thank you so much for the jerky that you sent. I was only able to eat 2 or 3 slices before my roomates decided to take the rest of the bag. And mom.. I want you to know that I love and miss you mucho. And that goes for the rest of my family.
 
I love you all so very much. I am so grateful that I have all of you in my life, you have been such a positive impact on me. Stanley tell Bate that I want to see him right when he comes to the Mtc. And make sure to tell Paystrup that I love him. Love you all and I will write you next week.
Elder Miyasaki

No comments:

Post a Comment