Monday, May 13, 2013

Elder Miyasaki's Message - 5-13-2013

Well everyone, another week has gone by and it was obviously so so amazing! I really don't have much to say this week other than It was so amazing to skype with my family yesterday. I'm not going to lie, i started to cry when i had to say bye to my mom but it really was so awesome to see the family again. I am loving Chile more than ever. Obviously there are those tough times but the lord has carried me through everything. I really cant even begin to tell you how much i love this work. It is the most amazing thing that i have done in  my life. Like i said i don't really have to much to say, the work is awesome, we have a lot of progressing investigators. I love the people here so much. We have a talent show this Friday for our ward so we are pretty excited about that. Our talents are singing `What makes you beautiful`by one direction and we are having our sisters in our sector choreograph it for us so that should be super fun. We are also having a game to see who can eat a completo the fastest without our hands. All the missionaries in our sector will participate in this game, but the catch to this game is that we cant use our hands so we are planning on getting pretty messy. But i hope all is going well back home! I love you all and i am so happy to hear all the success that the Ollerton's are havin with all their stuff and all the amazing things that are happening in my family. I love you all and i cant wait to here   about all the new stories next week!! 
I know that this is the hardest thing i have ever done in my life, but i will come home 10000000000 times more of a man than when i left
XOXOXOXO Elder Miyasaki

No comments:

Post a Comment