Friday, June 7, 2013

Elder Miyasaki's Message - 5-27-2013

Hey everyone this is going to be a super short letter today, but i just want you to know that everything is going awesome down here. We had the best week as a companionship so far. We found 11 new investagators and we taught over 30 lessons. The work is so awesome!! I am glad to hear that easton is coming down south with me!! This country is more than awesome. I lvoe it so much. The spanish is also coming along awesome!!! I had to give a talk this past week in sacrament and everyone said that they could understand me. So that is a good thing haha. My talk was on the doctrine of jesus christ so it was a pretty easy subject. But thank you for alll the love and support. I miss you all like crazy!!! 
 
Love Elder Miyasaki

No comments:

Post a Comment