Monday, June 10, 2013

Elder Miyasaki's Message - 6-10-2013

Hola Familia!!
Hey I hope that everything is going so so awesome in Utah! This week has been a pretty solid week here in chile, but first off i need to apoligize. I only sent the letter last week to my mom on accident i meant to send it to the normal family members but i completly forgot to add the other 5 people so i apoligize for that and it wont happen again. But from all the emails it sounds like everything is going awesome in springville!! I looks like it is super hot there and it looks like art city days were a blast! I am glad to hear that everyone is doing so great and everyone is doin well in sports. And cameron also looks great in his glasses haha. I loved getting the pictures of dallin this past week. But i was disappointed to see that he was wearing a mexico jersey!! BOOOOOOOOOO!!! Haha. 
Some exciting news from down south, well first.. Chile is going to the world cup! That was massive down here! In other church related news... We are going to have something called a ´Bautisaso´ the 22nd of this month. This is pretty much an activity where you have tons of baptisms in one day! And i am pleased to announce that My companion and i are going to have 6 of our investagators baptized that day!!! We have 6 people planned for that day, and we are honestly so excited to do this! We just need them to attend chuch this week. If they attend church they will be baptized! Ah we are so excited for this and we are just praying with all of our faith that this happens!! We have had a lot of success the past couple of weeks. We have found 30 new people within the past 3 weeks and this is including alot of families! The lord is just blessing us a full!!! It is safe to say that I am just in love with this work hah.
But matt and wendy, thank you so much for the updates! It is so crazy to see that melissa is getting married!! I am glad to hear that springville had so much success at the UTE SHOOT. I hope Justin is still reppin the 18 haha. Mom and mike thank you so  much for the emails this past week and for all the updates. It made me kinda tear up when you told me that story about jax, not gonna lie haha. But i know that the lord is blessing you all so much and it makes me really realize how much i love this church. Thank you for all of your support and for all that you do for me. And mom, i am sure that i have gotten the package. It is probably just in the office in Concepcion. I love you all so  much and i cant wait to hear from you next week. 
With loads of love,
Elder Miyasaki

No comments:

Post a Comment