Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Elder Miyasaki's Message - 6-17-2013

Family and friends,
I am so very pleased to announce that I had my first baptism on sunday!! AHhh it was so so amazing, I am going to send pictures mext week i promise! But it was honestly the most amazing experience of my life! We have 4 scheduled baptisms for this week. All of them assisted church so we are looking awesome for saturday! I cant even begin to tell you how much joy I felt as i saw Constanza in the water! I really love this work more than anything! So today es our cambios! I am pleased to tell you that i am here in Victoria for another 6 weeks! We totalled up our numbers from this cambio just yesterday and we taught 188 lecciones! That is 83 more than we taught our first cambio. The work is progressing so much and also the lord is just blessing us so much! 
Mom i recieved your package and it was just awesome! I love the sweatshirt a ton! And also the money is great haha. I think that i am going to buy some scripture covers and some shoes. But It was so good to hear from you all this week. Matt i am not going to lie when i got that picture of justin i was scared and mad haha, but when i found out it was a joke i felt a ton better. I am so glad to hear about the success that Elder Ollerton is having! And cam really does look good in lacrosse stuff haha. But Thank you Ollerton family for always being consistant and writing me. My family included thank you for always writin me and inspiring me every week. I am glad that everything is going awesome! I am glad that Kayla had a great time at the basketball camp and that she and bailey are going to trek this week! I love you all so much and i am so glad that i was so blessed to be put in this family. I love you all so much and i cant wait to tell you all about the week that is about to happen I promise I will send pics, but until then, Just know i love you all with todo de mi corazon. 
Te amo mucho,
ELDER MIYASAKI

No comments:

Post a Comment