Monday, July 1, 2013

Elder Miyasaki's Message - 7 - 1 -2013

Well Everyone I need to first apologize for not writing you all last week, We as a house lost our P day. Which just sucked but it was something that we learned from. We recieved an unexpected visit from President Martinez and to make a long story short, the house wasnt very clean. But we have repented and we know now what we need to do in order to have the spirit with us at all times. But I am going to just tell you that these past couple of weeks have been so amazing. We have had 5 baptisms! I am sending the pictures attached with this email. But I dont have pictures of 2 of the people because my camera died.. But i cant even begin to tell you how much I love this work. It is honestly the greatest feeling in the world to  know that you were part of something that changed someones life. During the testimony of one of our investigadors-Conversos, she (Elizabeth shared her process of baptism) Her Exact words ´´Before my missionaires came to my door i was confused, I didnt know what religion to be a part of the catholics or the Evangelico church. I was thinking about what was best for my family and 2 white boys came to the door and changed my life forever¨ She later said that she was the happieset person in the world knowing that know she can live together with her family for eternity. I couldnt help but tear up during her testimony. I have a picture with her and her son right before the baptism. We also baptized Karla and Mayerly this saturday. This  was so special for us. Because Karla refused to take lessons or be baptized with all the other missionaires but over a process of about a month we saw a complete change in her a new light. And the same goes for her daughter. We have just seen miracle after miracle. My companion and i had 6 baptisms in the month of june, with 4 more planned this month! I am so happy to just say that the lord is blessing us so much. This has honestly been the most amazing experience of my life.
I am so happy to hear that everyone is doing okay. I am so glad to hear mom that you are doing better from your surgery! I am glad to hear that everyone in my family and the ollerton family are doing more than good! I am so glad for all that you do for me! I dont have much time to write today but here are some pictures! Of my experience up to this point in my mission and i promise from now on you will receive much more pictures! I love you all so much. Thank you all so much for all of your prayers and all that you do for me. I love you all so much and i couldnt be more blessed to have you all in my life!! 
Con Mucho Amor, Elder Jalon Mattio Miyasaki


No comments:

Post a Comment