Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Elder Miyasaki's Message - 7-22-13

Hello family and friends!
Well another week has passed in this amazing work of the lord and it really was such an amazing week! I learned so much things this week that will make me such a better discípulo of christ. Well with elder gallareta and I, we have had our fair share of ups and downs. We finally figured out something that will help him work alot harder. And so i am excited for this next week. This week is our last week in this transfer. I have no idea where i am going to be after this week but i am pretty confident that i am going to be here in victoria again for this cambio. I have already been here for 18 weeks so why not make it 24 weeks right haha. Really its so crazy to think that i have already been gone for over 5 months but time sure does fly when you are teaching the gospel and bringing people to christ haha.
I am glad to hear that you all had a great week this last week. I am glad to hear that the girls had an awesome time at girls camp and that Jax is growing up to be just like his older brother haha lets hope he can learn young and be a million times better than me. But I just want to tell Justin to make sure to work your bum off. Its your last year in high school and your last year putting on the red devil red. Wear it with honor and leave everything on the field. But dont ever forget to remember our savior and all that he has done for you. Matt and wendy thank you so much for all the updates that you have given me. I really appreciate all of your support that you give me. Well you will all notice that you wont have pictures this week. This is due to the fact that my camera died and i need to buy batteries. But I will send you some next week. 
Thank you all for all that you do for me. I am really eager to have a great week this week and to see this saturday where i am going to be with these new cambios. Pray that i will go to a place that needs my help the most please haha. But i love you all so much and thank you so much that you do for me. Espicially my family. THanks for the support and your love for me. And mom i need something, i need you to send me some more garments preferibly mesh and short sleeve shorts because its gonna get hot
Love you all so so so much y vaya con dios
Elder Miyasaki

No comments:

Post a Comment