Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Elder Miyasaki's Message - 7 - 8 -2013

Family! How are you all doing this week? I just want you to know we had such an amazing week! We had 3 more baptisms this past week which brings the tally up to 9! But the most important thing is that these people now have the chance to live with their heavenly father again! I really dont have much to say this week but i just know that the lord is blessing us so much! I really cant even begin to tell you how much i love this work. It sounds like everyone is doing awesome! Mom it sounds like you are recovering great and it sounds like jax is also doing awesome! I am glad to hear that the girls had an amazing time on their trip this week! I am glad to hear that everyone is all doing so well! Wendy i hope that justin starts to just love football again. There is not a day that goes by that i dont think about the lessons that i learned from football. I really hope that Springville has success this year. But the only way that a team can have success is when ALL of the players give all of their heart. We learned that here in Victoria my first cambio. We werent giving it our all and the results showed. Then we made a commitment to work with all of our heart might mind and strength and look... We got 9 baptisms with another coming in 2 weeks. THE LORD WILL BLESS THE PEOPLE THAT WANT TO WORK. But that is my pep talk for this week haha. I hope you all know that i love you so much and that i miss you like crazy! May the lord bless you this week  with much love and success. These pictures this week are: First my mom here in chile. She has the exact same personality as my mom. A picture of our baptism this past week and my sick new shoes haha. Love you all so so so much!!!
Elder Miyasaki
 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment