Monday, August 12, 2013

Elder Miyasaki's Message - 8-12-13

Mi Familia!
¿Como estan mi amigos y familia? Pues hoy dia yo pudi escriber todo de este carta en español, pero porque les amo mucho yo voy a escriber todo de este carta en ingles. So this week has been a great week where we had a lot of great success. We put 4 baptismal dates during the week and we will be having a baptism this next saturday (24th) But we we are trying to do is load up all of our baptisms for the first week of september. My companion and I are getting along great. He is such a spiritual kid and he is learning more and more everyday! The members down here are mean sometimes and try to make him say things in spanish but hey they did the same thing to me haha. This week among the districts and in my zone we had the best numbers and the most success and so i was really happy that my district wanted to work so hard and that they really had a true desire to do the lords work. At times the missionaries dont really take me seriously because I have less time in the mission but its alright i guess. This past week we had all of our activities, and it was such a success!! Everyone loved the activities and the people that came to the activites came to church on sunday and that was obviously a great thing. Our most popular nights were Friday and Saturday. Friday we had our night of Mormon messages with sopipillas (The chilean version of scones) and Saturday when we had our Movie night, we watched monsters university and everyone loved it. But obviously the thing most important was Sunday. We had an awesome sacrament meeting where our Branch President, District President and Mission President all spoke. And WOW that was a really spiritual meeting!! We talked about the possibility of having a stake here in Victoria and so all the people here are really excited about that! But This week we have a lot of lessons that are really important to try to get these baptismal dates set in stone. I am really excited to have another great week and a week that in gonna be filled with a ton of spirit. Thank you all for your love and support and i know that you all would support and love me with whatever thing happens in my life! I am so incredibly blessed to have you in my life and to be a member of the only true church. I hope that you all have such an amazing week and that you will all be an instrument in the hands of the lord this week
Les amo mucho,
Elder Jalon Mattio Miyasaki

No comments:

Post a Comment