Monday, August 5, 2013

Elder Miyasaki's Message - 8-5-13

Mi familia!
Wow what a week it has been! This week was so awesome, On tuesday i went and got my son. His name is Elder Mundell, he is a greingo and he is from Miami florida, he is so cool and he has such a strong testimony about this church. It has been so fun to be train a greingo that doesnt know an incredible amount of spanish haha. But I Know that the lord is going to bless Elder Mundell a ton. And also this week was the first week for me to be a district leader, It was so fun, Pretty all i do is call my district everynight and recomend the things that they need to improve. I also have to have a weekly meeting and talk about the things that we can improve on and the things that we are doing well. I also have to talkk a ton of spanish which is pretty fun i guess haha. But i love it so much so i cant really complain. But the other day i was thinking about all of the things that the lord has blessed me with since I have been out here, and to be honest the blessing are so many! I know that the lord is blessing all of you guys back home and that is the thing most important to  me. I know that the lord truly does want what is best for us. But this week my kid and I made a goal that we are going to baptize 3 people this month and so we are just so excited to go and do this work and to bring souls to christ. We have 10 people that we are comfortable with and that we think can be basptized this month. They all have assistence in the past and so now its just getting them to come to church again. I feel really confidente that the lord is going to help us out during this time. And for the rest of this mission. 
This Sunday (11th) we have our conferencia de rama (Branch Conference) So this week everynight we are going to do an activity, Tonight we are doing a family home evening.
Tuesday: Yoga
Wednesday: Devocional
Thursday:Night of sports
Friday: Mormon Messages with scones
Saturday:Movie night
We are so excited for this week and all the blessing that are going to come. But really to all of you thank you so much for your support, it really means a ton, I can literrally feel your love through the emails. But I just want you to knnow that i love you all so much and i am so thankful for all that you have done. Mom i love you more than anything thank you so much for always being such an awesome example to me. And also mom I wear a size 16 and a half neck size. And a large size shirt, for the garments I wear size 34 normal. Thank you all so much for todos!!!
Les amo mucho
Elder Miyasaki

No comments:

Post a Comment