Thursday, June 26, 2014

Back to the Fields...Elder Miyasaki's Message

Hola familia!
Wow thats all I have to say, Its sooo amazing to be back here in the mission. The difference between last time and this time is incredible. I feel the spirit so much more now and i can truly feel the love of the savior more and more everyday. Im not gonna lie, satan has been attacking me super hard these first couple days back. But what a great feeling it is to know that I am ready to be out here. I am so grateful for the atonement and all that it has done for me and for all that it enables us to do.
My companion is freakin awesome, his name is Elder Samayoa, he is from kaysville utah and he played soccer at air force. He has been super fun up to this point. I am in a sector called tragun, its actually right next to Victoria, the place i was in before.  This place is awesome though, this area is so prepared and i honestly feel like we are gonna have so much success here in this area, Its also so weird to go from 85 degree wheather to 40 degree weather. I am sleeping with thermals,sweats and two long sleeve shirts every night and on top of that i wear a beanie and gloves. But I wont complain, I am just happy to be here on the mission again.
I hope that all is going amamzing back at home, I hope that you are all feeling the lords hand in your lives and that you are constantly praying because i know that he is waiting to answer all of your questions and doubts. I know that brenna is in the hospital this week and i will be praying for her and I hope that the doctors figure out whats wrong with her.
I just want to thank you all for all the support that you have given me the past 10 months that i was home. I want you all to know that i greatly appreciate it so much. I am so happy that i have been so blessed to know you. I am so grateful for the atonement and for all it does for us, i am so thankful that the lord has blessed me with this second chance. I am so glad to be part of this church and i am so happy with all that the lord has done for me and all of you guys, I hope you know that i love you all tons and i want you to know that I know with all of my heart that the lord needs me here in this moment. Thank you all so much for all that you do for me, youre the best. xoxox
Elder Miyasaki

No comments:

Post a Comment